9th Anniversary of “classy” crafting!!

Hello Everyone,
 I just wanted to pop on in and share some fun things going on over at  iClassygirl.com



iClassygirl is celebrating her 9th Anniversary from Aug 23-26. Lots of fun prizes being given away and today I had the chance to join a online scrapbook pajama party. Let me say I have not had the chance to enjoy a crop with some really good people in a long time. I truly enjoyed and I even gotten a layout done for one of  Design Teams and for my family to see the many memories so near and dear to my heart.  I'm excited about it!!!  And later their will be a live crop from the Classy Studio and you don't want to miss it. And don't forget to stop by for the fun giveaways. 

To find out all the fun details on iClassygirl 9th Anniversary Celebration go HERE
You can pick up iClassygirl Creative Circle go HERE
For the monthly Scrapbook Pajama Party sign up HERE

Comments

Classygirl said…
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing and for your kind words. So glad you enjoyed yourself. I hope you will join us again, next month! Good luck!

Popular Posts