Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Back To School

We have 2 awesome sponsors:
$10 Gift Card

Candice Fields
Wildflower Bundle
(Stamp and Embossing Folder)

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....

For my creation I found this fun and cute file on my Cameo.  This file is by Lori Whitlock called Bag with Rounded Top # 40187. When I first seen this file I just had to cute them. What I didn't know is what I would do with these I was just cutting them for fun. The Silhouette has so many fun cuts. I decided to take my out some of my favorite My Creative Time stamps. And I found this cute pencil in the from "The Around Everything" and the fun flower and circle are dies from Scallop & Stitched Circle Die.  I used some fun cotton string. Now how cute did this turn out. I add some fun candy to the inside. I'm going to send these fun treats to my nieces and my nephew. They go back to school this month. Where's my kids don't go back till September. 



That's all I have for you.
Be sure to go on over to Craftin Desert Divas to enter your back to school creations. 

Comments

Migdalia said…
This is adorable!! I absolutely LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
Unknown said…
AJ! I am SURE your nieces and nephews will LOVE these cause they are ADORABLE!!! Great job!!!
Unknown said…
These are just wonderful. I love the papers!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas Back To School linky party.


Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Popular Posts