Christmas Journal Box

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm so excited to share with you all these cute Christmas creations. I am in a group on Facebook called Creative Swappers. A few months ago I signed up to do some journal box with a Christmas theme. Well let me say I got them done. And I'm so happy I had the chance to join these ladies.
Let me tell you a little something. Right before I was getting ready to go to the post office to mail these off and thought let me go and get the address. Well I only found out I did 13 (which you will see in the picture below) and I need 17. Yikes!! I ran back down to my craft room and got the other four done. Talk about a silly thing for me to forget. LOL

Now let me tell you what all I used. 

For the first one I use My Creative Time XL Label Die and XL Label Borders Stamp Set. I love that Emma created fun boarder with this stamp set. I did a some embossing to help bring out the fun Christmas feel. I cant remember the name of the color embossing powered I did. But they are perfect with the snowflakes. I really like the simple look of them yet the sparkle from embossing. 

Up Next...

I used this oh so super cute Stitched File Folder & Index Card Die by My Creative Time. For the sentiment "NOEL" I used My Creative Time: Small Talk Stamp set. I punched the cute pine tree using a punch and I add some ribbon for fun. Now I have to say this is my favorite of them all. These would be perfect on your cards, scrapbook pages, smash book or project life. 
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go

I hope this get you in the mood to get your Christmas crafting done. 

Comments

Hello, sweet An'Jenic! It's SO nice to see you this week in our challenge. WOW, you've been such a busy crafter. What gorgeous projects you've shared with us this week. I feel SO blessed to have you share your creations with us. You are making me look bad with all this creative work you're doing, I better get busy and get in my craft room! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your time and your talents with us, and please know how very grateful we are to have you play along with us. Have a great week!
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Popular Posts