Pinque Peacock: Happy Birthday 2 U

Hello Everyone & Happy Sunday!!
Today I'm posting over at Pinque Peacocks blog!! 

And I have a very fun creation for you all.  This month and into the end of this year we have a lot of birthdays in our family. As you all know my twin brother and I celebrated our birthday on the 5th of Septemeber. My mom's birthday was the 13th. My daughter celebrated her 11th birthday on the 16th. My late grandmorther turned 76 this September 20th. Okay so we have so many this year. And many more in the coming months. So I thought it would be a great idea to get some more BIRTHDAY card done.

For my card today I used some fun papers by My Minds Eye: Honey Cake, some ribbon from my stash. And for my oh so cute Fabric Burlap Button: Wild Oak is from Pinque Peacock. I love how this button adds extra fun to my card.  I used a fun Sitched Hexy die by My Creative Time. The fun sentiments is from Chocolate Kisses and the number "two" is from Just Simply Live. To complete my card I add some fun sequins in sliver and red to give it more of a party feel to it. 


Okay evyeone thats all I have for you all this week. 
Thanks so much for visiting today!!! 

Challegnes:
Word Art Wendesday: Anything Go

Comments

Julie Odil said…
Love those hexagons! And the burlap button adds great contrast to your papers. Wonderful!
Cassandra said…
Very striking! Love the red! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
I really LOVE this card, An'Jenic. You are SO incredibly crafty. Thanks once again for stopping to share your talents with us. I hope you're having an awesome and blessed week!
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Donna K said…
I love the burlap against the red papers, AJ! Such a pretty card. Enjoy all of your celebrations this month!!
Kim H said…
AJ ~ Oh this card is seriously FABULOUS! LOVE the color combination, the details and oh my how you used the stamps and dies! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge! (always ~ <3 )
Gaylynn said…
Love the red and the geometric shapes. So pretty. :)

Popular Posts