The Crafty Moms 9/8/13

If you're looking for the Back To School blog hop go HERE 


Hello and Happy Sunday to you all.
An'Jenic here from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards. 

Welcome back to another Crafty Moms post. This Sunday I'm sharing an oh so cute card using one of the new stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers that will be release this coming week. I really love the primitive look of this card. And that's a good reason for this stamp set is called Primitive. I had so much fun creating this card. And I think I did okay on the hills. But I could learn a few more tips. Anyway Friday I was out checking the mail when I found we were getting a new neighbor. I told the girls all about it and they were super excited. So I thought what would be a great way to welcome a new neighbor other then a fun card using this stamp set.  
This is just the cuties set being release this month.

Okay Here's My Card: 
Mark's Finest Papers Stamp: Primitive 

So what do you think of my Primitive card? 

I have some fun things going on my blog: 
-Join my blog giveaway HERE

-Come back on tomorrow to join me as a GIU for Unity Stamp Co. 

-Join use for Mark's Finest Papers Sneak Peek on Monday 

-Join use Tuesday through Friday for Mark's Finest Papers Four Day Hop. 

Be sure to come back next week for Angela's post. 
 Have a blessed Sunday An'Jenic 

Comments

Janine said…
Great card - love the colours
Karenladd said…
I also love this stamp set and your sweet card is wonderful!

Popular Posts