Create Craft Share YouTube Hop


Good Morning Crafty Friends



I want to welcome you all to another YouTube Hop I am. 
This time its being hosted by Scrappin Madge.  Madge asked some of her crafty friends to join her for a YouTube hop and I excitingly said sure why not. lol So Here I am with another fun hop. We have some amazing sponsors for you all. 

Their all listed below in the picture for you all. 


For the hop were all using this color pallet by Design Seed:

Now this hop is on YouTube and I'll post the video down below so you can early get to the hop. The description box will also have the full line up for you. I wanted to share my layout first just in case you didn't want to hop along on YouTube and just wanted to see what I created. Here's My Layout: 


I love how this layout turned out. To see close ups of my layout fast forward to the end of my video below. Thanks for stopping by Happy Crafting An'Jenic




Comments

Popular Posts