Scrapping Everyday Miracles: April Challenge Choose One or More: Faith, Hope, Love

Hello Crafty Peeps!!
And Happy April First To You All!!!

Today is the start up of a new challenge for Scrapping Everyday Miracles
We have several challenges that we host each month. There listed below for you.

 Theme Choose 1 or more: Faith, Hope, Love Bible Verse Inspiration: 

Faith---->Hebrews 11:1  
"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

Hope---->Romans 15:13 
 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Love---->1 Corinthians 16:14  
"Let all that you do be done in love."

Card Sketch


April 2014 Layout Sketch 

This month I used the fun sketch above and a theme "LOVE" for this month. To create this layout I used Gossmar Blue March Kit. I used stamps by My Creative Time and the wonderful ink is by Studio Calic: Emerald City ink. I thought it was a perfect addition to my layout. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts