Back- 2- School

Happy Monday To You All!!

Today I'm here to share this clean and simple back 2 school card. I  created this card using gamsol and colored pencils. I haven't use gamsol in a long time and I wanted to give it a try again. I did create a video for you all. I do have some tips as well. I'll share that later in the post. I wanted to go for a clean and simple look. I started by using my score board to score this embossed box for my apple. Now I have to say I didn't do so well with the scoring so I created a temple which you'll see in the video. After creating my box I stamped my apple and sentiment from Mark's Finest Paper: Lesson Learned .  I completed my card by adding some bakers twine and a gem in the center. 


Tip: When using gamsol add a heavy layer of color so you can achieve a rich look and what have sticks on your image. I decide to leave the lines because some apples have them. 



Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts