Scrappin Madge Birthday Blog Hop



Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I'm so excited that you all could enjoy this special day. Today my creative friend Madge over at Scrappin' Madge home of the Scrappin' Lounge is celebrating her birthday Madge has asked some very creative friend to join. You should have arrived from the talented Jennifer Gallacher over at Insiteful Living!! If your just visiting and have no other place to go or thing to do why don't you enjoy the fun starting at Made's blog.  Get your brave and lets get started!!

For my birthday project I decide to not only celebrate Madge's Birthday but my dear sweet daughter who turned 12 yesterday. That's right she just turned 12 before Madge's birthday. Truth be told I've had cake each week in this month. I too celebrated my 30th birthday on the 5th, My mom celebrated her 51 birthday on the 13th. So as you can see I've had a lot of cake. lol  Enough talk here's my banner: 


I also did a video for those of you who have time to view it!!


TIP:
In my video I share that you can turn your banner into a 

Banner Album:
Simple add the photos from the any occasion onto a banner 
Use the ribbon or cord on the banner to tie everything together with main photo being the cover
You can make a cove and weave the page together.
Use one side or both to add photo

Photo Banner
Ideas: Weddings, Graduations, Birthdays, New Baby...ect


Your next stop is 
 Linsey Rickette at "Outside The Lines" blog.

LINE UP:
Scrappin Madge: Scrappin' Madge
Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff: Flowers & More by Rhonda 
Jessica Douglass Wilson: Craftin' and Stampin 
Jennfer Gallacher: Insifefull Living 
An'Jenic Gibson: (YOUR HERE)
Linsey Rickett: Outside The Lines 
Jenny Johnson: Crazy About Cricut 
Angela Corcoran: 3 Crazy Monkeys 
Sarah Biswabic: Crazy About Cards!!
Rhonda Helm: Come Craft With Blue
Dawn Marie: Krafty Chick 
Milissa Fromm: Fromm the Heart
Jessica Kephart: Homespun Elegance


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Joan Smith said…
Your banner is so beautiful OMG you sure came up with such clever and creative ideas. Your video was amazing. Hope your daughter has the best birthday ever. YOU ROCK!!
stunning banner.. and great tutorial
Unknown said…
I love the birthday banner. Happy birthday to you and your family.
Embellishments said…
Wow that's a lot of cake! LOL... Very CUTE banner and loving the butterflies you added.
Happy Birthday to you ALL :-0

~Steff~
Sarah Biswabic said…
What a cool Birthday banner!! I would love it for my Birthday! Thanks for sharing your awesome video!
Unknown said…
beautiful banner thanks for the video to go along with it
Such a great idea and a perfect way to preserve the party decorations. I just love mini albums. :)

Tammy S.
Unknown said…
Great job! Love the multiple uses.
Thanks for sharing.
Waving My Wand said…
Prettiest banner I've seen in awhile! Love your video too.
ValE said…
What a cute banner! Many uses, gives many ideas!
BlueCrayons said…
happy birthday to you lovely ladies. i am really liking your banner and the album idea. thanks.
Janet said…
Love that banner and thank you for the great idea for using it when the party is ove That is a terrific idea!!
Unknown said…
What a wonderful banner! I enjoyed the video too!
Unknown said…
Very cute idea! I need to remember to make these more often!
Salnclts said…
I love all the bright colors and your idea to make the banner into an album!
stephanie said…
Very cute banner thanks for thin idea to make it in to an album
Unknown said…
That is just the cutest banner ever! TFS! Love it!
Heather said…
One can never have too much cake!! Happy birthday to all. Great Banner I'm sure it got used a lot this month!!
Unknown said…
I love this banner.... The tutorial was great too!!! Thanks so much for being a part of this hop, and celebrating my birthday.
loves-Scrappin Madge
Amy E said…
Oh my goodness...gorgeous! And I love the idea of a banner album!! Happy birthday to Terrion!!!! I miss you!!

Amy E.
Scrapthissavethat.com

Popular Posts