Happy Birthday Mom!!

Good Morning My Creative Friends!!

Today I wanted to stop in and share a awesome birthday card I made for my mom. 
Yesterday we celebrated my 51 Birthday!!!

 I'm so happy I was here to celebrate this special day with my mom. We even tricked her into thinking she was not having a party. Picked up some cute and oh so yummy petit fours cakes. Oh they were so amazing that my daughter wants them for her birthday.  And you know what she will get them. lol I love them too and because we had cake for the first 2 weeks I think its perfect. You see I celebrated my 30th birthday the first week, my mom this week, and my daughter next week. So you can see we have had a lot of cake. With the petit fours we not eating too much cake. 

So I wanted to stop in and share the card I made for her. I start out by using Mark's Finest Papers: Great Flower. I did generation stamping using Studio Calico: Coral Bay and Emerald City inks. I stamped my sentiment using Versa Fine: Black Onyx ink. Add some gems to finish off my card.


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go
DL ART: September Linky Party

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds like you all had a really fun day. Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

Carole Robb Bisson

Popular Posts