A Grandmother's Love......

Hey Friends,
I hope your Thursday finds you all well.  CASology has a new challenge up and this weeks cue card is heart. I'm excited to enter the challenge. I've been using My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents stamp set. Now this stamp set is no longer available; but they do have other Clearly Sentimental stamps. The sentiments in this stamp set is a perfect pair with this week cue.



For the die cutting I used My Favorite Things Blueprints Tag Builder 3. I love that the stitched heart die created this embossed look and I love how the other heart pair nicely inside. I wanted to add dimension to my heart by using 3M form tape. 


For the hearts I used glitter paper. I like that this card can be easily recreated. 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts