Merry

Hey Friends & Good Morning To You All
I hope all is well with you all. I wanted to share my first Christmas card of the year.  Time is flying by so fast that I need to get started on these now rather then later. I have some many friends and family I want to send cards to this year.  Okay Question? Did you all know we have 48 days till Christmas? Yes I know well be celebrating the new year before you know it. And this year has been crazy for me but I'm so blessed to know that God has kept me and my family in the mist of it all. 

I found this sketch challenge over at  Freshly Made Sketches this is sketch #209. The challenge is over but I just had to create my card using this fun sketch. I used My Favorite Things "Christmas Tree Cutout," die. I haven't had the chance to use this die set and wanted to use it right away. 


Challenge:
A Snowflakes Promise: Christmas Theme

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts