Coffee Lovers Bloghop: Thanks


Good Morning Friends,
I'm so excited to be back with another Coffee Lovers Bloghop card. 

I'm excited to share my card with you all. I created this card for my teacher. Since I have a love for both fall and coffee I thought this would be a great "thanks" card for my teacher. Yesterday was my last day in class.  Unto my card I dry embossing my kraft card stock with a flora swirl embossing folder. I thought this would give my card an elegant yet fun look. I die cut my "leaves" from My Creative Time A Thankful Heart Stamp and Die Set, the "thanks" is from MCT Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, the coffee cup sleeve is from MCT Coffee Breaks Stamp Set and the cornstalk (this die is discounted) is by My Favorite Things everything was die cut using this beautiful fall papers by BoBunny Apple Cider paper pack. I used Wink of Stella on all the die cuts to add some fall sparkle.  For the wood grain background is from  MCT Grainy Wood Background stamp and the die cut shape is from MFT Blueprint 15


I was hoping to get a close up of the Wink of Stella on the sentiment and leaves. I decided I wouldn't glue all the leaves down. I wanted to give my leaves some movement.  


Okay before you all go I wanted to do a giveaway. I have some extras of some items and I'm excited to be giving them away this moment. I thought I would give away a little Christmas, die and Halloween. With the holidays fast upon us its time to get our Holiday cards ready. 

Here's How To Win:
1. Leave A Comment On This Post
2. Be A Follower 

Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts