Hello Let's Chat!! How Have You Been?

Hello everyone,

I hope your having a great Saturday! I just wanted to take some time out to chat with you all today. 

See the weekends are great for me because I don't have to work. Do I can spend time with my family and craft too.  I did a recent post just to share I'm back and that I tired out for a design team with Stuck Sketches. I really didn't  go into much detail about what's been going on in that post. So today is just a little blog talk no crafty things here today. I hope that's okay with you all. 

I know your all wondering where have I been, what's been going on, or maybe just how have you been?

I do hope and pray all has been well with you all. And I pray life has been nice to you all. I would love for you all to share what you have been up to in my comments. Let's chat!!

As of last year I have had so many changes happened for me. I've went back to school to be able to take care of my girls and son (my paw babe). And I've had many ups and downs. My parents have been amazing helping me. God have gave me the perfect parents. 

So here's what's been going on. In 2015 my marriage came to an ended and it was time for me to let go. I had to move my girls and myself  back to Mississippi, I was even in the process of going back to college for CCMA. I've had to placed college on hold. I've learned that one person can't fight for the marriage it takes both. And let's just say one had given up a long time ago but wanted the cake to. I decided enough is enough. And it took 2 years of me fighting to gets what is right for me and my babies. Divorce can be so ugly especially when one has moved on and is involved with another. And that person don't know your history and think there advice is need where it don't belong. So yes it has been hard and you pray to God things will be better. Even after everything is over it's never really over. Its a lot of damage done and your trying to start life over and make it as normal for your kids. And that's what I've been doing for my girls.  

Life is filled with many battles. April 28th of this year is a year I'll never forget. I remember waking up to my mother screaming. This early am my father heart went into ventricular fibrillation. Its a dangerous rhythm for your heart to be in. You can't feel a pulse, the person is unresponsive, they look dead, and you may catch them breath or something close to it. The only way to describe it is thinking about how a blow fish blows out and close. That is what his breathing was like. You have to call 911 and begin CPR. This nite was hard because being a CNA at the time I have never had to do CPR. And when it's for a love one it's even harder. It seem like it took AMR the longest time to come. I prayed to God while doing CPR not to take my dad because I need him. My mother was so helpless. She was to distorted to do anything. But God kept my dad and God gave me and my family a second chance at life with my father. You see m6 dad has been a dad not only to me but to my children as well. He's step up when my girls father didn't play the major roll they have been called to do.  So you see God heard my cry he know I..... no we need him. The doctor later told me I had saved my dad's life. His heart gave out 3 times. It's was because I kept doing CPR till the cake kept him going. He ended up needing 2 stents and a defibrillator. You see people tell me I'm a hero but I tell it is God. Because of him I was home that nite when I was to be visiting a friend and decided not to go. And with that I say "THANK YOU MY GOD" for he heard my cry. 

Okay enough of that. I don't want to cry.  In the mist of all of that I decided to go back to school. I went back to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in 2015 and I did that for a year. It is hard work and anyone who's a CNA I commend you. It's not easy at all and you have to a heart for it. I later went back to school last year and proud to say I finish this year in early April. I know being a CNA required me to work long hard hours. I loved my job and my patients and there family thought I had been CNA for over 5+ years but after going from having a husband  to help to not the hours just didn't work for me. So I went back to school again to try and get my CCMA. When the divorce happen I didn't complete it. I did CNA to help get me on my feet till I could reach my goal of working in a doctor office which would allow me to have my time off with my girls. And I'm proud to say I did it!! I'm a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA). 


Me and my girls. Liana and Terrion
And with that I've had the pleasure of working with a Cardiologist and I'm now working with a Pain Spinal Doctor. 


I have my weekends with my babies and I can say that no one has gotten me here but God. I still have both my parents who has helped. I've had help from a really great person who hasn't let me down and I'm excited to see what happens. 

Guys I know I've been very long winded and wanted to say thank you for allowing me to catch up with you all. 

I would love to know what you all have been up to so please share.

Peace and Love

Comments

Popular Posts