Layout: Memories

Good Morning Friends,
I'm here to share this fun layout using this sketch from "Let's Get Sketchy!  My layout today features my two beautiful twin nieces Alexiya and Elexiya. I love to call them E&A. LOL because sometimes it's hard to tell them apart after I haven't seen them in a long time. But you learn to tell the difference after being around them for a few hours.  There my babies. I just love this picture of them. They look so sweet together and I just love the look of sisterhood at such a young age. I used random papers and stickers. I wanted to create that soft look yet I wanted it to stand out. I love using this sketch and pulling all of my thoughts together with it. There are a few mixed changes but I totally love how it turned out. Now be sure to join the fun. Happy Monday Yall!!



Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts