If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You!

Hello everyone I know I haven’t post this week. But Monday was Labor Day (Happy Late Labor Day 2U All) and my Birthday! So it was a day of no posting. My birthday is something I’ll post later in another post. Today I have a card that I’m entering into: My Craft Spot and Stamping Sister In Christ!

At Stamping Sisters In Christ The Challenge: Nothing bright. Use 'quiet' colors in your creation, either pastels, or low key earth tones, soft, muted shades of beige or neutrals.

At My Craft Spot: The Challenge: Friends are the best! ( Make a project for a friend)

This digi flower "Clematis," is a digi from Beccys Place. All of her digis are Beautiful. Thanks to Beccy for the digi. If you would like to see more of her beautiful works please cliick the link above.


I don’t know if anyone has every thread buttons to look like a rope before. This was my first time and it was a cool ideal. It took time tying the knots but overall it work out well.
With the button you can’t tell the colors but the buttons are in a pale peach and a beautiful olive green.
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Joy said…
Pretty! Love the flowers and buttons !Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy
Kate said…
This is very pretty, An'Jenic! The buttons are a wonderful touch!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Grace said…
Oh this is beautiful!!! I love these flowers and your layout is great! Thanks for joining us at SSIC!

Popular Posts