FNC 9-2-11

Good Morning


 Today’s post is from the Scraps of Color Friday Night Challenge. This has become a thing for me. Like every FNC post. We have a Main Challenge and three 30 min. challenges.  The theme this week was Dance.

Main Challenge: To color the image
The 1st Challenge:
Create an ATC with a dance or music theme. Must include one metal embellishment ie charm, eyelet, paper clip, etc. You have 30 minutes to complete the project and post in the gallery.  This challenge is worth 5 pts.
I really had fun making this atc. My Twin Brother Birthday is Monday and I'll be sending him this card. He love gitars. So this would look really nice on a card for him.

2nd Challenge:
Create a Dance themed card for 5 pts. Add an extra point for each different embellishment you add to your creation. You can earn a maximum of 10 pts for this card. You have 30 minutes to complete the project and post in the gallery.

3rd Challenge:
Make a circle card with a party theme. No squares or rectangles at this party! If you really want to out dance the competition, make a circle card with shoes and earn an extra 5 pts!
I really love this paper. And the title 2 Step is from a song my duahgter likes. Maybe I'll send it to here Birthday on the 16th of this Month.
I love this Challenge! Each one is different and its based on the person who is hosting.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular Posts