Simply Create Too Challenge #27

Happy Friday My Crafting Friends!

If you are looking for Mark's Finest Paper Blog Please Scroll Down.

Welcome To Another Simply Create Too Challenge Number 27. This week I'm a mid week post and if you would like to see what the other Design Team Members have created for this week Give Thanks or Thanksgiving. I know you have some Thanksgiving Pictures or a last minute card you could add to Mr. Linkys. We would love to see what you sent out this year or what you did this year or last. (In my case this was last year with my good friends The Christian Family.  

For my layout I wanted to show case all the fun of watching the guys enjoy Thanksgiving  Talks and Good Eats. This was taken at one of my dear friends home. I used stickers from My Big Ideas, Recollections Paper, ColorBok, and Cricut for the letters. I enjoy making this layout. 

I hope that you all will join this week and next week for our final two challenge of the year. 


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Popular Posts