HIMCR -74 Blue and White

Happy Saturday
I hope that your Saturday is going well. I don't have much planned other then to take the girls out. 
Welcome to another Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge. This week we are asking to see the colors white and blue. You may use some neutral colors. This week I wanted to really show case the colors. I use papers from my stash, Paper Trey Ink Card Stock. The stamped image is from Mark's Finest Paper: Tweet That.  I think this turned out to be a beautiful Clean and Simple look. 

Now its you turn. Show use your Blue and White. And if you need inspirations stop by Hiding In My Craft Room to see what the other Design Team members have created.   



Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Great card! Love the paper and the super sweet image! Carri~Abusybee
Very cute card!! I love your blue paper and the little birdie :)
Angela
Migdalia said…
A wonderful card!Sweet image!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia
Beebeebabs said…
Super cute cute cute!!!
DIANA L. said…
So Adorable and pretty.
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Popular Posts