Hey, Girlfriend.....

Hello My Crafting Friends,
Happy Christmas Eve

Today I wanted to pop in really fast and share a card I didn't get to show during Mark's Finest Paper blog hop. This card was made using the stamp set "You've Got Style" by MFP. This is such a fun stamp set. Perfect for your friends and family birthday's and even the holidays as a gift tag or card for their new shoes.  For my card today I used papers by Paper Trey Ink, ribbon, brads  inks, and design paper by My Minds Eye. I rounded each end and ink them. The sentiment is two separate stamps in this set that I put together. That what I love about these stamp you can use them for different occasion. Perfect for gift giving.  I have to run mothers calling me to cut vegs and meats for the gumbo and dressing. I prayer you all have a Merry Christmas! 


Merry Christmas AJ-

Comments

Kiana said…
Real cute, love the colors you chose!!!

Popular Posts