Have a wonderful Birthday!

Hello My Creative Friends,
Welcome Sunday tee hee. I know after Sunday is Monday but you see my hubby will be flying in Sunday of next week. I haven't seen him for six months so I'm welcoming Monday with a cheerful heart. And I'm going to welcome a fast week even more. Ha. 

Today I wanted to share with you all a card I made. No special reason than a swap. I really enjoy making this card it was simple and easy. I did some heat embossing which I havent done in a very long long time. So it was fun to do. I used one of my new dies to do the stamping on. I colored my butterflies in with my Bic Markers and did a simple dry embossing and inking. 


Tools:
Mark's Finest Paper
Spring Things Stamp

Markers, Dies, Embossing Folds

Challenges:
Everyday Is An Occasion: Sunday{Fun}days

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Sarah said…
Cute card! Hope your week FLIES by quickly!
DIANA L. said…
YOUR CARD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your hubby may it be a very blessed time.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Nana said…
Beautiful, love the embossing.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Popular Posts