Marks Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #9

Happy Thursday 

This week over at Mark's Finest Paper we have another fun scrapbook challenge. This week we want to see your purple creations. Add a little here and or a lot there. We just want to see you used PURPLE. I had so much fun this week using my four year old favorite color PURPLE

 She just love the color purple and I thought I would use nothing but purple with the exception of the rope for the banner.  So you would guess this layout is all about her. I have this beautiful picture of my sweet Liana taken at my oldest school. She got the chance to be a student and sit like a big girl in her sister class. She really enjoying being a 4th grade student at the age of four.

And it was a day shared with her big sister. 




Tools:
Marks Fienst Paper Stamp:

Pinque Peacock:
Beaded Stick Pin

My Creative Time:
Vintage Stitched Label Dies

 Liz Paper Loft Boutique
Hemp

Inks & Glitter:
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink: Milled Lavender & Dusty Concord
Martha Stewart Crafts: Crystal Coarse Glitter

Challenges:
Everyday Is An Occasion: Sunday {Fun}day #8

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Kerry T said…
Purple is my fave color! Beautiful flowers.
Kerry
mommakcrafts.blogspot.ca

blogging it forward
SusieScrapper said…
So pretty and just love the flowers!

Susie
Blogging it Forward
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
Vanessa said…
Beautiful Flowers!
Vanessa
Blogging it forward
Nana said…
What a fun, bright and cheerful LO. Love it. Your little girl is ADORABLE.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
Unknown said…
how adorable, what a great page.
BIF :)
Unknown said…
So pretty! Love the color and those flowers are perfect touch:) TFS
BIF
Sukie said…
Super cute layout, the colors are amazing and I love the flowers, they are absolutely beautiful! BIF
GabyCreates.com said…
what a cute monochromatic purple LO An'Jenic!! and it's hard not to love her cute face! I am sure she had a blast "being" a 4th grader!!! Years from now she will simile big every time she gets to see this LO!
Gaby
BIF
Corinne said…
how beautiful and so is your 4 year old.. Great color and LOVE those flowers
Hugs
BIF
Haidee said…
Super cute LO!!!!!!
TFS
love the color!
BIF
Haidee @ createed2bunique.blogspot

Popular Posts