Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #20

Hello Everyone!!!
Here in the state of Washington we can finally say school is out and our summer has began. Woot Woot. I know some of the kids in the southern states have been out since May. Are your kids say mom I'm bored already? I wonder how long it will be before my Terrion say shes bored.

Anyway....
Welcome back for another  Marks Finest Papers Challenge #20
This week is Anything Go!!! 

That's right we would like to see a scrapbook page on anything. 
I know you all have some family memories that needs to be document.
Why not start now with our anything go challenge. 

The prize for one lucky winner is....

I did another layout of myself. I think this means I have a total of maybe five layouts of myself. And yes this is out of all my scrapbook pages. I can't believe I did two this month alone. Now that's a record. LOL And I used my one of my favorite colors YELLOW!!!  Stamp image is by Mark's Finest Papers: I NEED A VACATION. And I found this awesome challenge over at Red Carpet Studio. The Red Carpet Studio base challenges off movies. This week they have a very good movie pick. And one that I love. 

This week movie feature is........
The Wizard of Oz
All time favorite of mines!!!

You are to use Yellow as your main color. Just like the yellow brick road. 


Challenges
DL.ART: June  Challenge
Word Art Wednesday Anything Go#85

I hope that you all will join us this week!!!

Happy Scrapbooking AJ-

Comments

DIANA L. said…
This is so beautiful, as you are. I saw this at WAW and when I came over to leave a comment I realized you had
joined my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. It is a wonderful layout!Thank you so much
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Hi AJ - Hope this finds you having a very BLESSED week. It's always SO nice to have you stop by to fellowship and share your art with us. Thanks for joining us and please stop by again soon. Your work is always a blessing to me and I thank you for sharing.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Erica said…
Black complements the yellow perfectly.I love this elegant page.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)
Nana said…
WOW, beautiful LO AJ. Love the pic of you so very beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Mary Ann said…
WOW!Love your layout,Beautiful!You are Beautiful!!!
Robin said…
Awesome job Anjenic! Love your layout and your picture is soo pretty:) Thanks for playing along with us at RCS.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
Teen Queen said…
very nice lo. I really like the colors.

Popular Posts