The Crafty Moms Column 6/16/13

If your looking for the "Happy Father's Day" hop please go HERE!!


Hello everyone An'Jenic here from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards

Happy Father's Day!

Wow where has this year gone? 

Time flew by so fast that the kids will be out of school this Tuesday.
And here we are celebrating Father's Day.

Did any of you have the chance to hop with the Senior Design team this week for MFP June 2013 stamp release? 

Did you see all the pretty new stamps for this month?

We have some fun stamps perfect for all your guy creations
We have:

That brings me to my creation. Today I wanted to share a fun gift box I made for my husband. And if you hopped along this week you seen his card I made using the fun stamp set "Classic Dad" HERE.


Gift Box

I just love the way it turned out. I add some fun metal brads to give it that manly look it need. I wanted to keep it more on a vintage side.  

That's all I have for you all this week & Happy Sunday!! 

Be sure to come back next Sunday right HERE  to see what Angela create for you. 

The Crafty Moms,
An'Jenic 

Comments

simplybren said…
Very nice card. Like the addition of the brads.
Lady Fair said…
Love the colors you used, very subtle and I love those brads.
NC Peach said…
The brads are perfect--they remind me of the bolts on the vintage cars! Nice card!

Popular Posts