Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #26

Happy Thursday!!
***WARNING LONG POST***
Let me say I'm so happy to see Thursday. Yesterday power went out in military housing. Talk about 750 units without electricity. And lets not for get the military hospital. Thank God for back up generators. This all happen at 7 something. At 10 something all my smoke detectors went off. Talk about the kids getting scared and my poor Brownie (my fur baby) was crying because of the noise. I finally got them all outside and he was still crying. =( Finally at 12:30 they got the power back on and only to find out I had on phone or internet. Thank God for my neighbor she came over later that night and she let me use her wifi. God place people in our life for the right season and reason. I'm truly thankful for her. She even went out and grab me a coffee.  

So that's how my Wednesday went. 
How about you? 
What did you?

Now onto my creation!
Now MFP is on challenge #26
This week Mark's Finest Papers Scrapbook Team had to use buttons and/or bows. I went with a clean and simple layout this week. I didn't do the bows but I did have a lot of fun cutting out paper button using Studio Calico Countryside Collection: {Harvest}. This collection is so cheerful and bright. I love the pattern and flowers. I used my Fiskar scallop punch to punch around the page. I used some cotton thread on my paper buttons. The button were made from a die "Stitched Button Dies" by My Creative Time.  For my photo frame I use another MCT die Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Die. I really love the look of the frame.  To complete my frames I stamped some sentiments by MCT "It's All About You" stamp set.  And I add some gems. 


Now for the oh so cute butterfly I stamped on Gina K Designs. I had so much fun coloring my butterfly with BIC and add sparkle with my  Gelly Roll Sakura Clear Star. You can get this fun butterfly and more in Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Set "HELLO BUTTERFLIES" it has lots of pretty butterflies and sentiments to use.  Now a look at my layout.


Comments

Popular Posts