3x3 Thank You Cards

Hello Crafty Friends,
I wanted to stop in and share some fun 3x3 "Thank You" cards. My duaghter school did a fundraiser and we had a few people who order. So I went to work creating these fun cards as a Thank You. I need to have eight cards and I made four extras.  I also need some to send to some winners on my blog for joining me on my GIU week and birthday celebration. So I thought I would get two birds with one stone. And I must say I'm so happy I did. I created these using the sentiment "Thank You" from Mark's Finest Papers stamp set Fall Apples. I really like the elegenat look this gives my card. I used burlap from Pinque Peacock Shop HERE. The fun papers is from a paper pack called "This & That by Echo Park. I made some fun evenlopes to go with each card. I didnt want to just send them the cards and no evenlope. I completed my evenlopes by using a chevron embossing folded which I also picked up from Pinque Peacock Discount Hut Shop HERE.

3x3 Thank You Cards by: An'Jenic Gibson

Have A Great Day!! 

Comments

Melissa said…
Cute, love that color combo!

Popular Posts