Crafty Moms 10/6/13

If you're looking for the 
MAD HATTER BLOG HOP PLEASE GO HERE




Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome to another Crafty Mom's Column. 
Its An'Jenic here from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards to share some craty inspration. 

Saturday we took the girls to get Halloween costumes. My Liana has been a big fan of Batman. Every morning when she wakes up she get ready for school and the last 5 mintues before we leave she wathces Batman on Netflix. So we went to Party City and she seen Batwoman costum and I wanted it right away. She has said for a while she wanted to be Batman but I didn't think she would really want to be Batman. She so happy to be a Batwoman.  So you can image where my inspriation this week has come from.....

Batman!!!
  
So I made a halloween card featuring the oh so cute bats. I used Mark's Finest Papers I'm Gooing Batty Stamp set. This stamp set has so many cute and fun images and sentiemnts. I kept my card clean and simple this week. All though I must say I had a hard time distressing. I've had my TH distress inks far to long to not use them. So I thought I would try a hand at making a sky. I use some fun MCT dies and polka dot embossing folder and ribbon. I poped the base and bats up for some add fun. Well thats all I have for you all this week come back next week for more inspration. 


Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks: Spooktacular Linky Party

Be sure to come back next week to see what Crafty Mom Angela has for you all.
I'm sure you will be inspirted to create with her. By the way if you're every inspirted to create with use be sure to share a comment or link to your creation so we can stop by and see what inspirted you at home to create. Till next time Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Migdalia said…
TOTALLY cute!!
Would love if you joined us at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
Janine said…
Very cute. My young cousin stayed with us when we were kids and the first word he spoke was Batman! His Mum came home from hospital with his baby brother and was quite shocked!

Popular Posts