Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #39

Hello Crafty Friends,
Happy Halloween To You All!!!!
Wow I can't believe how fast this time has come and gone. Today over at Mark's Finest Papers were having an Anything Goes challenge. So I thought with Halloween here today I would share this fun layout of my twin nieces shopping for their costume last year. I just think they are so adorable in their hats. I love the two styles of hat they tried on. I used some fun papers from my stash, washi tape from recollection. I found some fun My Minds Eye enamel dots. For the stamps I used both Mark's Finest Papers the cute witch on the moon and sentiment is from "I'm Going Batty" and the witch with the broom is from MFP "Vroom Mini" Stamp Set

Join our fun challenge here Mark's Finest Papers #39

Halloween Layout Created by An'Jenic Gibson

Happy Halloween!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts