February 2014 Scrapbook Pajama Party

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!

 photo ShareALayoutBadge.jpg

Today I'm share a layout I created for iClassygirl February Scrapbook Pajama Party. I've share what the Pajama party is all about last month. You can go HERE to find out all the information on iClassygirls blog. As always Tiare has an amazing sketch for use to follow. Here's the sketch


For my take on this sketch I decide to turn the layout and put everything on the left side. I also decide for one of my layers I would create this layer by using mists. I used Mister Huey's: Bonny Blue, Clover, and Lemonade. To create the chevrons I used Studio Calico: Huey's Masks: Chevrons Mask. I thought this would be perfect as a layer of paper. I use pattern papers from Bo Bunny and some turquoise card stock that I mist. The chip board elements is from Close To My Heart. The CTMH stamps Take Note Cricut Bundle and Sweet & Lovely Cricut Bundle. I have to say over all I'm in love with this layout. This has to be my favorite "ME" layout. And I love giving misting another try. 

Challenges:
February Linky Party Anything Go

Anything Go

Classic TV Show: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
I was inspired by Snoopy fur (I used a white base) and the chevron on Charlie Brown Shirt.  

I also did a video sharing the tools I used. Thanks for watching!!!!



Comments

This is a beautiful layout, An'Jenic. I am always so very blessed by your art, and I thank you so much for sharing in our challenges. It's always a treat, and I thank you.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
CraftySue52 said…
Beautiful layout. Love the color choices.
Denise Price said…
Hello! Thanks for playing along with CPC! Your misting is great, and the chevrons remind me of Charlie Brown's shirt, too.
Steffanie said…
Beautiful layout and I live how you drew inspiration from Snoopy and Charlie Brown's shirt. Thanks for playing along with us at Child's Play!
Deanne Saunders said…
Your layout is awesome! Love how Charlie Brown inspired you!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHILD'S PLAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper
Diane Noble said…
What a fabulous page, and tutorial!! This is a beautiful layout. We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)
Classygirl said…
Nice layout. Thanks for playing along.
TantiK Creation said…
This is very pretty. Love that background. Thank you for joining us at Child's Play Challenge.
Heather M said…
Love your take on the Charlie Brown challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Child's Play!
Devra said…
Fantastic LO and thanks so much for sharing how you were inspired by Charlie Brown Valentine! Thanks for coming back again to Child's Play Challenges.
MJ's Kraze said…
Great job. i love the masking and the colors you used on this page. Thanks for playing along at Child's Play Challenges.
Jane said…
Nice page - thanks for sharing with us on CP.

Popular Posts