Create Craft Share YouTube Hop--- FALL


Good Morning Creative Friends!!
I would like to invite you all to Create Craft Share YouTube Hop
Our theme this month is fall. I wanted to create a rainbow of Fall colors. For this card I used Distress Inks, gems, hemp cord, My Creative Time: and Mark's Finest Paper Wood Grain Background stamp set. This is by far a favorite fall of this year. 




Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Kelly Latevola said…
Your fall colors are so bold and rich! Beautiful!!
LesLee said…
Aj.. this card is simply stunning. I love it.
tonyamaries said…
Beautiful card and great video!
AJ this card is so gorgeous. That wood grained background stamp on top with the embossing is beautiful.
Unknown said…
WOW! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the Fall colors and that leaf!! HUGS :)
mamawcindy said…
Oh, I'm Loving your Fall Card. So Pretty!
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty AJ. Love the rich Fall colors.

Popular Posts