Jingle All The Way

So I'm back with my second Christmas card of the year. Yes another post! I shared that I was a midnight owl a few days ago. I have been creating both layouts and cards and wanted to get my post ready to share with you all. So for my next Christmas card I know right away I wanted to use WPlus9 "Festive Greetings," stamp set for this fun challenge over at Merry Monday. 


Don't you all just love the glittered lights? I know right away that WPlus9 stamp set would be perfect for creating this card. My first thought was to use copics but I really love the bold colors the color pencils give my lights and sentiment.  To add sparkle to my lights I used Wink of Stella glitter brush pen. I like how the pen don't take away from the color. 


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge Anything Go 

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts