Life isn't perfect. I know

Hello Creative Friends
I'm stop by to share a card and to share the winner from the Coffee Lovers Bloghop we celebrated last week. I had so much fun create this card. I loved using Sweet Stamp Shop Perfect Panda stamp set. I wanted to create this card for a friend who is near and dear to my heart. My friend help me get through so much and I wanted to show how much I care by creating this card. Now if you want to know if your the winner please scroll down. 


I used wink of Stella glitter brush on my card to give the bears, heart, and border some sparkle.


I love using the distress inks to create my card. I wanted the sentiments to look like each bear was speaking so I created the hills for each bear to stand on. I'm very happy with this card. 

Now the random winner from the Coffee Lovers Bloghop is #8 for this blog post HERE is 

Nancy please use the contact button above to send me your address.


Thank You All For Your Comments and Kind Words!
Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts