Layout: Lovely

Welcome Creative Peeps!
Here to share a layout using inspiration from Phillips Fox for the scrapbook challenge over at ARTastic challenge blog. I love this photo by Phillips. I love the the soft colors, the flowers, and the lady in this photo. I've always wanted my own garden and I hope one day I'll be able to own my very own. So to create my layout I know I wanted to use a photo of my twin nieces. They take such amazing photos every time and I just love scrapbooking them every moment I can. So here's how I found inspiration from this painting.  So you see the lovely model Edith Anderson is holding an umbrella, she's in this beautiful garden, and the soft colors is where my inspiration comes in.  So when I pulled out my kit featuring papers from Authentiuqe collection: Seasons paper. I knew I had to use it. This collection reminded me of the the photo with the umbrella, the soft colors, the lovely garden. 

"The Green Parasol" by E Phillips Fox
In my layout I wanted to add a vintage feel by distressing the edges of the papers, butterflies, and feathers. I used distress ink in walnut stain, the butterflies is cut from Our Daily Bread die which is longer available; but they do have new selection of butterflies here, the feather is from Simon Says Stamp Feathers Craft Dies



Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge Anything Go 

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 


Comments

Popular Posts