ARTastic February Challenge:

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Welcome to our second challenge of the year. Our challenge criteria is paint and the inspiration is coming from Cathy McClelland with Green Lorikeets.   I really love this painting. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I like how the artist capture the colors. It reminds me of sunset. 

Cathy McClelland with Green Lorikeets

So for my layout I decided to use this beautiful picture capturing the the sunset. I love taking pictures of the sky and seeing the different colors. The clouds in this photo reminded me of the painting. The clouds look like brush strokes.  I decided to us modeling paste and then gelatos to add a water color look. I really love how the water dried up and mimic the look of the clouds. 



Challenge:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go


Tools:
KandCopmany: 
Design Die Cuts

Faber-Castell Gelatos:
Cotton Candy

Green Tea

Lemon

Tangerine

Red Cherry

Guava

Gold Champagne 

Recollections: 
Brads

Teresa Collins:  
Stencils Arrows

Our Daily Bread Designs:
Simple Things
 String


Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts