Layout: Today Best Day Ever

Good Morning Creative Friends,
I'm super excited to be back with my second post of the year. This year has been amazing already!!! Last year I completed school, passed my certification, applied for a job, and I went into this year with a new job. God has truly been great. He has open many doors and I'm excited to see just what he has in store for me.

Today I'm sharing a layout of my oldest daughter Terrion. We went to our local library and she look so amazing I just had to take pictures of her.  She was stand on a rock and she look so beautiful I said wait let me take a picture. Since I've been scrapbooking for six year now my girls have grown accustom to me snapping pictures a the spare of the moment. 



I thought the colors in the photos was perfect for entering White...with 1 new January challenge of using all white and the selected color treetop. As you see in the photos my daughter is surrounded by trees and thought it paired nicely with the tree top color. 


For my layout I used mostly dies by My Favorite Things.  I really love die cutting the photos to allow them to take on a shape other then your basic square.  It's fun to change the your photo shape. It all pulled together nicely. 

Challenges:
DL.ART: January Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go



Tools:

Story Starters (no longer available ) 
Designer Labels 3 STAX (no longer available) 
Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts