ARTastic January 2016 Challenge

Good Morning Creative Friends,
Welcome to my very first post for ARTastic Challenge Blog . This month were finding inspiration from Isabelle May Hunter Tweddle with Bondi scene with the CRITERIA - Summer theme.  So I found my inspiration to create a summer day at the the beach and I thought rolling the edges of my paper would mimic the waves 



I had some much fun creating this layout I loved the inking of my edges and using different types of font for my title. Adding the photos in a row was different for me and I liked the way it turned out. 


Join our fun challenge HERE

Tools:

Pink Paislee: 
Blackberry

My Creative Time: 
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More

Momenta Stickers:
 Beach

Distress Ink: 
Walnut Stain

Jenni Bowlin:
 Memo Note Book


Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts