DT Scrapy Land: Ch. #85 Anything Goes Using SL Die Brand

Good Morning Creative Friends 
Happy March to you all. I can't believe how fast the year is starting to fly by. I can't say I'm sad about it. The faster it goes by the fast I see my love. Hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend. Mines has been eventful but overall holy blessed. 

Now let me start by welcoming you all to another Scrapy Land Challenge Blog This is challenge #85 and its Anything Goes using SL die brand.   For the challenge this week I'm using dies by Memory Box: Blessing Perky Script and Floral Cluster


I'm not sure about you all but I'm ready for some Spring weather. This past winter has been long and here in MS it seems to hot, cold and then back cold. lol So you can understand why I'm ready for Spring. For this card I cute the Floral Custer out in four different colored cardstock so that I was able to paper piece the cluster. Now I did back the white base cut out with scrap paper behind to get my other pieces to stay. you will find with this die that the flowers cut out completely so its great for paper piecing. The leaves is still attached so I just place the green paper on top. I wanted to go with a shaker theme so I use Tutti Designs Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangles to create my shake base. I really love the stitching here. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. 

That's All Friends,
I hope you like my card this week and  I hope its inspired you to create and join our challenge. 

Challenge:
Classic Design Team Challenge: Anything Go DT project.

Happy Crafting An'Jenic. 

Comments

Popular Posts