Hearts


Hello Everyone,
I hope your day is going as good as mine. My family and I are getting ready to hit the road. We have been at the Hotel on base. Will tomorrow we will get on the road. We will stop to visit my Mother-In-Law in Georgia; for a few days and then it’s on to Mississippi to see my family. Then we hit the road to Washington State. I have planes to stop at the Grand Cannon. Woo Hoo! Do you gals or guys know any great place in to shop for Crafts in the Seattle area? I will be in Bangor, Washington I was told 2hr if I drive to Seattle and 30 mins if I take the ferry.  So if you’re from this area or visited Seattle leave me some info about the Hot spots and the Not.
Okay this card is for a challenge over at The Outlawz: We had to follow a sketch:




Happy Crafting!


Comments

jessica said…
so pretty! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing and travel safe!!

Popular Posts