True Love

Hello My Dear Friends,
 
        The year is starting of great. Today I have a Beautiful layout of my Parents. This was Thanksgiving of last year. The paper all from my stash. The Rub on were given to me from a friend. Sorry I don’t remember the name of the books it was from; but I do know they sell them in Michaels.  The little brads are from Michaels in the dollar section. I used my Circuit cut out my frame form Elegant Edges.  Sorry I did have a better back drop. I stated in my last post that I am living at the Hotel for now till I can make it to Washington State. I may not be their till Feb. I hope that My Hubby will get me a laptop so I can do a lot a long the way.  I really Love the way it turned out. This layout was sitting in my comeback to bin and I decide I would get it done.

This was for a challenge over at Lasting Memories. I didn’t make it on time but I still wanted to get it posted. Because this is my very first post for the year.


The Challenge is to follow this sketch:


As Always Happy Crafting!

   


Comments

Cely said…
Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting during Diana's blogaversary! :) beautiful LO and love your red cricut! And I'm your newest follower!

Popular Posts