Soccer

Hi it's me again,
I’m back with my second layout of the year. That’s right I've done two layouts and six cards. LOL I think I'm doing good so far see how im at the Hotel. This layout should have been done back in 2010. My daughter first time playing Soccer and she really enjoyed. At the same time I was the Team Mom my very first year. So we both learned a lot and she really loved it. And that made me feel good and she wants to play again this coming year.  
This beautiful Soccer Layout is for two challenges over at:

My Creative Time: Throwback Thursdays: SPORTS CHALLENGE

Go Fish Challenge Blog Sketch Challenge:


You can see how pretty it turned out. It was perfect for the Soccer the field.


I can't wait to get my craft room back so I can get better pic. My hubby packed up my cord for the cam. So I'm using my cell.

Tools: Cricut: Soccer Cart, Color Mate: Deep Emerald Isle Cardstock, DCWV: Textured Cardstock, Carolees Creations Paper Stacks Packs Ting A Ling Your Creativity.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Jovan said…
Great job with the sketch...I love your page!
C Stephens said…
Great layout! Thanks for joining us at GoFish!
Cassandra said…
Great layout! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra
Visiting from Go Fish Challenge. Like your soccer layout. My daughter use to play soccer and was a goalie 1st grade - 6th grade. She went on to play basketball at her school in 7th & 8th grade and softball for her high school. She is now 20 and is studying Art Animation as a sophomore in college. I miss her sports days but she is doing wonderful in art. You can the Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow sketches she did for me on my blog sidebar. I entered a card I titled 'Spring Joy Robin Card.'
Melissa
'Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blgospot.com
Sherrie K. said…
WOW!! Great layout-love the colors:) Thanks so much for joining us at GoFish!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
I love your soccer layout! The green with the kraft is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Go Fish! :)
Kate said…
Adorable. LO! Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate
Amy said…
Great take on the sketch & great layout! Thanks for playing at Go Fish Challenge! :)Amy
Shar said…
Nice job on the sketch and fab combining the two challenges! Thanks for playing Throwback Thursday! :)
Glora said…
Awesome LO! The squares down the side are so cool! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Popular Posts