Help

Hi,
Today I have layout for a challenge over at Our Daily Bread Design Blog. I used one of their stamps and we had to use the colors from this pic:

This is also for a challenge over at Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch Challenge



             

                                    


The stamp I used: John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled, trust in God.

I thought this was great stamp because my little Liana was afraid she was stuck in he wagon and when I told her its okay she smile and was happy.



Happy Crafting!

Comments

Jonia said…
Love this page! The colors just really make it wonderful! It is a WOW to me.
Patter Cross said…
Such sweet photos and a wonderful layout using the ODBDLYLS13 Challenge! Glad to have you playing along again! Blessings,
Unknown said…
One word...adorable!!! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us over at LCTS!!

Popular Posts