Fine Feathers, Fine Birds~Aesop

Happy Mother's Day To All My Mother's 

If you are looking for Pink E's First Blog Hop GO HERE

Yesterday I made this card and did not have the time to post it so here I am on this wonderful Mother's Day with a card. I must tell you today I got up in a crafting mood so I did three cards but they will all come in three different post. So today is a very simple yet beautiful card to me. I used a stamp set called "Song Bird Silhouetttes (5784) " by Clear Dollar Stamps. I love the way my card turned out. I used my new found favorite ink Tuxedo Black by Memento. I love their ink because they don't stain my stamps and I get a nice clear and clean stamp. I used  Gelly Roll Stardust clear to add glitter to my sweet bird. What I love abut this pen is the clear look and you see how the burgundy  still shows up just a little.  I cant remember what this string is called; but I thought it was a nice addition to my card.

This is for a challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps: What Come's Up Must Come Down.
Birds then to go up in the air but they have to land!


Here is a close up!

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Popular Posts