Pink E's First Blog Hop Winner

Welcome Happy Tuesday, 

  Thanks  So Much To Everyone who came out to support Pink E's First Blog Hop. Don't forget to hop to the other blog to see if your a winner.

A BIG THANKS YOU TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS!
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BECOME A NEW FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG!

ALSO A BIG THANKS TO MY OLDIES BUT GOODIES FOLLOWERS!
WITHOUT YOU ALL MY BLOG WOULD NOT BE AROUND!

THANKS EVERYONE!

I have a winner using random on my tool bar you can see the winner and that's is Treva over at Treva's Craft Corner! (I did add the extra comment people) Thanks to Everyone for your full support. AJ~ 

Congrats Treva you have till Firday to contact me at jeria22@yahoo.com for your pirze with you address.


Comments

Yeah, Treva!! Congrats!

PinkE
simply monica said…
thanks for letting me know about the comment thing - wondered why it seemed weird probably the template I used. Thanks again and love your blog...

Popular Posts