Happy Birthday

Good-evening everyone,
I hope your day is going good. Today I'm sharing another card. I need to make more birthday cards; so I can be ready for the upincoming months. A lot of my family members birthdays are right after the summer. With school strating back up and my sweet Terrion coming home from MS. Long story shot my hubby is in the Navy and we didnt want to inturput her schooling so she spent the last school year with my parents. I have the best parents. They are always support of us.  My daugther last day of school was last week. Ya talk about still being in school here in WA. So she will get an extra month of summer. And me an extra month of summer with her :-)

Any whoo for my card I used PTI cardstock and Gina K 80lb white cardstock for my stamping.  The stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamp and its called "Monkey Surprise" I didnt use the Monkey only the gifts. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers # Pink: PP5, Dark Pink: DR5, Purple: LV2, Green:DG2 and Blue: BT4. I used my favoirt paper line: My Minds Eye: Vanity Fair, I used Gina K Ribbon, Brads, and Gelly Roll Clear Star.


Challenges
Clearly iStamp: Sketch

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Cassie said…
Beautiful job on the sketch, AJ! I hear you on needing more birthday cards. Thanks for playing along with the CIC :D
jessica said…
I really LOVE this one!!! beautiful design and great image!!!
Unknown said…
great clean card, with a cute stamp.

thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!
Amy E said…
This is cute!! I love all the little presents!!!
Rosie said…
Beautiful stamp and LOVE the colors!!!

~ Jess ~
www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com
Eileen said…
Love the stamping! Very nice and fresh card! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!
Beckie said…
Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y!

Be blessed, Beckie

Popular Posts