Happy Thanks.....

Happy Tuesday!
So the week seems to be passing by slow or maybe fast? I thought yesterday was Sunday lol. Anyway the days are getting colder and the holidays are coming soon. Its that time of year were everyone are trying to start their holiday planes. Most of us are just starting to create our holiday cards. Well this is my fourth Fall card of the year. And with it being September and November around the way I better get started.

For this card today I wanted to go simple and sweet. I started out by using Paper Trey Ink Card stock. I stampe all over using stamps by: Studio G for the leaves  and for my Sentiment. The cute little fox is from Marks Finest Papers. Each time you get one of their clear stamp you will see MFP logo. I use the cute log to give it a more manly feel. I then add some gold glitter to the leaves.  

Now this is where I learned something new!
As I begin to emboss the sentiment some of the Metallic Gold by Recollections went on my not so dry glitter leaves. And as you can see I like it so much I went back and add some more embossing powder on all the leaves. Now some to the glitter was dry and some not. As I embossed the glitter begin to bubble a little give it a more 3D look. All I can say is it turned out beautiful and I love it so much. This would be good for the guy's in my family. 

I think the new technique is perfect & It gives my card some texture!

Challegnes:
MFP: Simple Salutations
DL.Art: 1,000 Linky Party
Every Day Is An Occasion:  Linky Party #1


Comments

Karen said…
love what you did with the embossing and that paper is fabulous!
jessica said…
very pretty! love the embossing!
Like the embossed glitter look to this. Thanks for entering Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch#11 Autumn/Fall incl holidays.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess
Unknown said…
Very interesting turnout !!!! Gotta love it when we learn something new... Great card!!!! The leaves are awesome
DIANA L. said…
This is beautiful. Isn't ist awesome how a little gold can change your outlook on life. It is a stunning!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Miriam Prantner said…
Gorgeous! Love happy crafty accidents!

Popular Posts