HIMCR-63 Distressing, Antiquing or Both!

Happy Saturday!
I hope your day is going good. I'm taking the Liana to pick out a gift for her sis. Yup that's right My sweet Terrion will be ((TEN)) on Sunday. I have a lot of September babies in my family.



This week we want to see some Distressing, Antiquing or Both! Your Pick! So let me just start by saying this was a hard challenge for me. Not the Distressing... It was more of what am I going to do. So I picked up this frame for Micheal's. Can you tell it was only a dollar.  When I begin this project I wanted to go for a crackled look and for some reason or another it never craked. So you know what I did? I tossed it. Then I thought wait I can wash the paint off so that's what I did.  I stared with brown paint and then cream paint. As I washed the pant off I use a tool to scrap way the paint. Leaving just enought to look old.  I then too some Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo Distess ink to the frame.  And that changed the color of the cream paint making it look old. I add some beautiful lace, and pearls by Want2 Scrap, flowers: Recollection, and Butterflies: K&Company: BW Madeline Butterfly

I hope you enjoyed my altered fame this week and would stop by the DT member blog for inspiration and join HIMCR this week. We would love to see your creations. 


Challegnes:
DL.ART: 1,000 Linky Party
Happy Crafting AJ

Comments

Nana said…
You did a beautiful job on the frame.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
DIANA L. said…
This is Awesome I will have to give it a try. TFS
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

I love how your frame turned out!!
Angela
Gorgeous frame!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Jenscrapstoo said…
AJ I adore this!! what a lovely frame :)
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Popular Posts