One Good Cup!!

Happy National Coffee Day!!!!
With that being said. I have a pumpkin latte to share with you all. That is if you want this card. Lol.
Any way with it being a coffee day why not celebrate by making a card. You can even post it in a challenge that Fresh Brewed Designs is having. Heather want use to make coffee cards. So why not join the fun. Its for one day only! And why not we only celebrant Coffee Day once in the year. 

For my card I used card stock by recollection for the base. I use pattern paper for a packgage by Studio G. I picked this up from Walmart last year. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers. 


Challenges:
DL.ART: 1,000 Linky Party
Everyday Is An Occasion: Sunday's Fundays

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Karon said…
Great card and love the sentiment:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
THIS IS TOOOOO TOOOOO TOOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE The colors and the fun sentiment. I say that a few times a day! HAHAHAH!!!

Thank you for playing along in our NATIONAL COFFEE DAY FUN!

Kathy said…
LOVE THIS!! The colors are awesome and I love the sentiment, so true,lol. great job!!
CraftySue52 said…
Cute card. I love me some pumpkin latte!
Migdalia said…
A wonderful card!just lovely!TFS
Jenscrapstoo said…
Great card AJ!! Love a coffee card!! Cheers Jennie
Life and Knits said…
Love this card AJ!! But then I love coffee too!

Susie
DIANA L. said…
My kind of card. Love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 posts linky party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Popular Posts