2013 Christmas Ornament

Good Evening Crafty Peeps!!
I hope you all had an awesome Christmas as I did. 
Did you get everything you wanted this year? 
If so what did you get and what was your favoirte?

 I'm very happy with my gifts this year. I recived a Brother Sewing Machine, New  Samsung Galaxy Cell Phone and a new RCA Camcorder. I'm just over the moon about each item. These have been on my wish list for a year and half no. I can't wait to get a tripod to record moreYouTube videos. I can't wait to sew on paper. Which is a fun trend going on right now in the paper crafting world, I'm excited I can finally use my cell to for social media because my last phone suck so bad I never even learned how to turn the volume off and on while not on a phone call. I know what type of phone was that. Lol!! Anyway....

Today I wanted to share a Christmas Ornament I made. Last year I felled in love with making my own handmade ornament's. Last year I did apples for my oldest teachers. Find it HERE. Both were amazing. I also did a random ornament using some string beaded in a clear Find it HERE

 So I decide each year I would like to make one. 

This year ornament came to thought when I was recording this video here of my handmade bows. I had a few pieces of scrap paper left over from making these bows HERE and this is where the idea kicked in. I thought it would be nice to use the ends of the tail of the bow by My Creative Time to use my scraps. And as I cut them I thought oh this would be awesome as an ornament.  I used MCT: All Around Holidays stamp and die set, Scallop & Stitched Circle Die, and MCT Medium Stitched Scalloped  Bow.  And for the script type background is also from My Creative Time: Script Type Backgrounds

2013 Christmas Ornament by An'Jenic Gibson

Comments

Popular Posts