Crafty Moms 12/1/13


Hello My Crafty Friends
Happy December First!!!

Now we can do our Christmas countdown. Today when I got up for Church this morning I thought wow this year has pass. And I have to say this year has been a blessing for me and my family. Today card is made using Tis the Season mini stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers. I just received this stamp in the mail yesterday. Mark's Finest Papers host a two swaps.  You can find both swaps here: ORIENTAL CARD SWAP & MFP CARD SWAP. So I used this cute little ornament and I went with a black, white, and red theme. I'm not sure why I picked these colors. So today my family and me is putting up our tree and this is where my inspiration has come from. 


HERE'S THE FREE STAMP SET FOR EACH SWAP:

MFP CARD SWAP:
JANURAY 2014 SWAP
This is the ((FREE)) stamp MFP is giving away for our JAN. 2014 card swap.
For all the detials on how you can get this stamp free go HERE


MFP ORIENTAL CARD SWAP
Deadline: December 17 2013
Now this swap is due soon. But I wanted to share this swap with you all because its Bi-Monthly. And this will help you get ready for the next ORIENTAL card swap. I'm not sure if you can still join the swap seeing how you still have time to get your card in. But it want hurt to ask!!!


I hope you all will join us for one of these swaps.

Your Crafty MOM An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts