Mark's Finest Papers December Blog Hop: Calm and Wisdom

Hello Crafty Friends welcome back to Mark's Finest Papers December Blog Hop. Today were featuring stamp called Calm and Wisdom. This stamp set is a part of MFP Oriental stamp line. They have two beautiful ladies with this set. For my card I used a PTI base, the pattern paper was given to me by a friend. The beautiful stick pin is handmade by me. I picked up the beaded from Pinque Peacock: Beaded Buffet. Over at Pinque Peacock Jessica has a huge variety of beads you can find the HERE. I colored my girl in using my sharpies. I know who would have thought I would do so good a blending these markers.

Thinking of you by An'Jenic G.


Here's a full look at this stamp set.


Join the hop here:

Comments

Carmen said…
Great card... Love these oriental sets from MFP

Popular Posts